Let me just say, I was COMPLETELY conned into this, and its all your fault! (Because the only people who are reading this are the ones who wanted me to have it.) There is my little disclaimer. I am still convinced I have nothing interesting or of value to say about my life... but here we are anyway, so I'll try to make it cool.
It was one, AM on, a sat-ur-day...
I am up because Saturdays I don't get off work until 11:30 PM (ah, the glamorous life of an Apx Alarm data entr-ist!) And I almost feel like I'm too excited to sleep (almost). Zach is coming to town tomorrow for a MUCH NEEDED visit... as if engagements in general weren't bad enough, he is never here! I think we've both been ripping our hair out, and each other's heads off. I'm so excited, I told him this is better than Christmas. And on Monday we are taking our engagement pictures which I am looking forward to! If they don't turn out good I think I'll be basically devastated. It doesn't help we both had hair disasters last week. His got butchered, and mine turned red. 3 bleach treatments later and the red is almost out, but not quite, so we may resort to B/W pictures... and let's just hope Zach's hair grows fast.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
In the beginning
Posted by Jordan at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
CUUUTE! I'll be back to comment more. :D LOVE that you're a 'blogger'. ha ha don't you feel like a big nerd!
Sorry to hear about your red hair and his butchered hair. You poor fiances... :( Happy Zaching! Have a fun time with the pictures!
Excellent! You decided since you're tying the knot you can finally start a blog...eh?? haha. You're gonna be an old married fart soon. They don't smell any better than young, single farts, just so you know. Okay, that's gross. soooo, I LOVE THIS! It is so cute. You just made my night. ;) Have fun tomorrow! And send the pics my way, so they can make it in the video. wootie!
isn't it SO FUN and exciting to get comments? ha ha Made you look
wtf! You got a blog & DIDN'T TELL ME?????? I had to see you on Jayce's to know. Psh! One day i'll get married & have a cute blog about my husband & kids. Until now everyone gets to read about my boringness single life haha!
Post a Comment