...are hard. Not revealing yet what we're thinking about to the grand public because I am too easily swayed! But I'm wishing we could make a decision!!
This is now a few days late but here's 23 weeks. Zach was not patient enough to take a good picture of me so I took a ridiculous one of myself. But seriously, the other ones were not cute! or blurry! Why do I have the worst luck with these?... case in point:
so I tried to make this ridiculous one look a little more artsy. No, your computer screen isn't dusty, that's my dirty mirror!
My belly is getting bigger every day... funny what a difference 3 weeks can make!





3 comments:
That baby has quadrupled in size from your last baby bump pictures! I love seeing your belly grow, and cant wait for that little girl to get here already! I'm hoping she comes at exactly 37 weeks so that she is still healthy, but I get extra time with her before we move! So, her new due date is May 12th : )
Still so cute!!! :D I love your wavy hair, too. Lucky girl... I've been trying to put mine in a bun after a dry it to see if that gives it a little more spunk when I let it down eventually. I think your artsy picture is cute. :) And so are the first too - don't know what you're saying you don't take good photos! I love them. :)
You are gorgeous. I love you!
And I totally agree--names are hard. I definitely think girl names are harder than boy names! Good luck choosing one. I remember with Luke we were pretty sure that would be his name, but weren't positive until he was born. You'll know when you've found the right one. :D
Post a Comment